I’m a programmer, game developer and engineer (MSc. in computer science) from Linköping (Sweden). I have been making games, music and art for the previous 10 years, and I have a huge interest in mathematics, artificial intelligence and computer graphics.
CONSULTATION AND COLLABORATION
Send inquiries regarding consultation or collaborations in music, game development, sound engineering and software engineering to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 : C Awards 2017 – Winner (Best Research Potential)
- 2016 : LiU Game Awards 2016 – Finalist
- 2015 : LiU Game Awards 2015 – 3rd placement
- 2014 : LiU Game Awards 2014 – Finalist
- 2008 : The Ahlquist scholarship (given by Per Ahlquists donationsfond)
- 2017 : Fredrik Präntare, Ingemar Ragnemalm, and Fredrik Heintz. “An Algorithm for Simultaneous Coalition Structure Generation and Task Assignment.” International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems. Springer, Cham.